Tuesday, January 02, 2007

starting year 2007!!

for me, new year's eve never b a special occasion to celebrate anymore.. 2 b frankly, couple years ago, i considered it as an important moment, but to spend a lot of money on it, i would say no.. new year's eve just a moment that people from different countries, races, religions, has a thing in common 2 celebrate. that's the reason why i insist new year's eve as a regular occasion.., because it's too common. we should b in a private moment.. look back what had we've done. did we hurt someone? did my tounge n hands mean tears for others? did i achieve my goals? did i always thankful to God? did i do a good thing on my every step, every moment, every second? n finally, did i keep my heart pure and alive?

for the last 4 years, on the new year's eve, i always be with my fams. at the first, we called it as a celebration. foods, fire works and "petasan", musics (my dad played the keyboard, mom+fussy cousin+uncles sang together), barbeque party (team: switzerland boy, autis man, chubby uncle, a-meaningless-and-"garing"-jokes expert).
then on the next new year's eve, we got exhausted for all of those things. we eliminated the fire works n "petasan", though we were afraid that it would make our night so typical like other night when we had a dinner time. but we were ok.. everybody's ok.
the next eve, my dad are so bored n he stopped playing the keyboard. everyvody's still ok.
finally on this eve, we locked the party concept in the cupboard. we just had a li'l food and it's enuf for everyone. we felt good. n i felt great.
and there's still a lot of love between my us..

i think that's the point of the new year's eve.
being together with ur family.. love 'em.. bonded with 'em..
it will boost ur energy to start a new year!

---
*i miss my family.. hikz..
jan 3, 2006 2:19pm - adam air blum ketemu

No comments: